A dream is an inspiring picture of the future that energizes your mind, will, emotions and empowers you to do everything you can to achieve it.
What is your dream? Will you achieve it in your lifetime? I’m sure you really want to. I’m sure you hope you will. But will you actually do it? What odds would you give yourself? 1 in 5? 1 in 10? 1 in 100? How about 1 in a million?
How can you tell if your chances are good or whether your dream will remain exactly that a dream? Are you ready to put it to the test? Review these dream test questions to help you determine your commitment to your dream.
The Ownership Question :Is your dream really your dream?
When you own your dream
- It feels right to you
- You will be passionate about it
- It will take you out of your comfort zone
- It will fulfill you
- You will feel like you were made to do it
The Reality Question: Do you control necessary factors to live your dream?
Build your dream by
- Becoming disciplined
- Being focused
- Being efficient
- Being results oriented
- Being pro-active
- Embracing risk when necessary
- Accepting responsibility
- Developing a positive attitude
The Passion Question: Does your dream compel you to follow it?
Passion will carry through the challenges
- Believe when others doubt
- Plan while others play
- Decide while others delay
- Work while others are wishing
- Smile while others are complaining
- Persist when others would quit